There are dozens of brands and styles of Air Fryers out these days. The one we have is a Farberware combination toaster oven.
Prep/cook time – about an hour
Servings – 1-2
- 1 large or 2 small russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp. pesto
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder or paste
Wash and scrub potatoes. Remove eyes and any rough spots.
Place in bowl and add all the ingredients except the parmesan cheese and coat well
Spray air fryer tray well with olive oil. Spread the strips out so they barely touch. Place the tray in the Air Fryer and set it at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. Check after 12 minutes and turn them over with a spatula and cook the rest of the way. Sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese and devour!
Suggested music to listen to while preparing the fries….
- “Under the Boardwalk” by the Drifters from their 1962 album “Save the Last Dance for Me”
- “That’s Amore” by Dean Martin from his 1953 album “Dean Martin Sings”
- “If French Fries were Fat Free” by Alan Jackson from his 2004 album “What I Do”